Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions of sale govern the relationship between WBS Games di Carlo Amaddeo (from now on abbreviated as WBS) and the Customer in relation to the online purchase of goods from wbsgames.com. Whatever not specifically covered by these general terms of sale refers to the provisions of the D.Lgs. 22 May 1999, n. 185 and the applicable regulations of the Codice Civile.
- Wbsgames.com indicates WBS, registered at the Camera di Commerccio di Roma no. 1343392, C.F. MDDCRL77S17H501T and VAT No. IT11921451008
- Customer: means the natural person who, in relation to contracts of sale concluded with WBS, is acting for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity.
- Parts: indicates WBS and the customer jointly.
- Website: means the website which owns WBS, which is characterized by the url www.wbsgames.com
- Products: indicates the goods sold by WBS to the Client indicated in the Order Confirmation and having the characteristics and qualities described on the Website.
- Agreement: the agreement, governed by these terms and conditions of sale concluded between WBS and the Customer as a result of the acceptance of WBS of the Order Confirmation, whereby WBS is committed to deliver the Products to the Customer, in accordance with the terms and procedures specified below.
- Order Confirmation indicates the customer acceptance, forwarded to WBS via electronic confirmation, of the unit price of the product (ie, the total price of the Products, in the case of buying more goods), the shipping and delivery costs, the characteristics and quality of the product (or products) and the provisions contained in these terms and conditions.
2. Stipulation and purpose of the Contract
2.1 The reception by WBS of the Order Confirmation, transmitted online by the Customer, determines the stipulation of the Contract.
2.2 With the conclusion of the Contract WBS is committed to provide the Products to the Customer, according to the terms and conditions provided in these Terms and Conditions of sale, except for the right of WBS to process not orders to persons who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency.
2.3 The Client, having sent the Order Confirmation, unconditionally accepts and agrees to observe the provisions of WBS in these Conditions of Sale.
2.4 The submission of the Order Confirmation, therefore, implies the full knowledge and acceptance by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions sales as well as the additional information contained in the pages of the website referred to therein.
2.5 After the Contract stipulation by the receipt of the Order Confirmation, WBS will send to the Customer an e-mail containing all the order details (prices, quantities and characteristics of the Products).
3. Representations, warranties and obligations
3.1 WBS sells through the Website only games and kits new and of the finest quality, directly acquired by manufacturers and retailers carefully selected for their stringent quality checks, or directly manufactured by third parties on behalf of WBS. WBS, therefore, does not resell used games or model kits, irregular or with a lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
3.2 The products are represented and made visible on the website as accurate and corresponds to the actual characteristics as possible by IT media. WBS, in any case, is not able to guarantee the exact correspondence to reality in relation to the images and colors as they appear on the monitor of the customer and that may differ from the real object.
3.3 The Parties mutually agree that the games presented on the website may no longer be available for sale at the time of access to the Site and that the relative prices may be subject to change anytime.
4.1 Payment for the Products and any related shipping costs must be paid by the Customer using any of the procedures provided on the Site.
4.2 In case of payment by credit card, financial information (credit card number, expiration date, etc..) will be automatically sent by encrypted protocol to Paypal (www.paypal.com), without WBS or any third party may in any way have access to them. Such information will never be used again if not for issuing refunds in the event of any returns.
4.3 The order amount will be charged the bank account of the customer at the time of payment, after the placement of an order validated on the site wbsgames.com.
4.4 The invoice will be delivered to the customer together with the purchased product: the one downloaded from the website shall be construed as an Order Confirmation and has no legal or fiscal value.
5. Time, Cost and Delivery of Products
WBS through wbsgames.com with delivery times differ depending on the product ordered and its availability at its own warehouses or those of the suppliers. For custom products or necessitating specific treatment, the shipment will be prepared only after the end of the manufacturing process. Usually, for products readily available in stock the order will be shipped in 24-72h, while for products not in stock the order preparation can stretch up to 5 working days. In case of extension of the deadline, WBS is committed to promptly contact the customer, who has the right to withdraw the order to regain the sum paid in its entirety. Lead times are normally 24-48 hours throughout Italy by courier; for Europe the estimated delivery time range from 3 up to 10 working days, depending on location to reach; for the rest of the world delivery times range from 7 to 21 days for the courier, or up to 6 weeks for postal mail, depending on the locality to reach and any customs controls on goods. In any case WBS reserves the right to change and offer new and different methods of
shipment if it deems appropriate, with the double objective to offer a suitable and competitive conditions of sale as well as the best for both parties.
Where not specifically expressed, the goods are not insured: if the customer desires the goods to be insured, he must make an explicit request at time of order or no later than the next 24 hours through the references listed on the site wbsames.com. In any case, the cost of shipping will always be declared in advance by WBS and the customer can verify it within his virtual shopping cart on the site wbsgames.com at checkout, before making payment. All eventual customs charges will be borne by the customer. Delays do not give the right to compensation or order cancellation.
The goods travel at risk and peril even if sold carriage, the cessation of the liability of the seller for the goods starts with the goods leaving of the warehouse.
At the time of delivery, the customer is obliged to point out to the carrier, any damage found, the missing packages or tampering of packages and to describe them on the transport document of the goods. Verbal claims will have no value.
For any clarification or complaint WBS can be contacted through the number +393280049467 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail
addressed to WBS Games Carlo Amaddeo - Via Gregorio VII, 198 00165 Rome, Italy
7. Right of withdrawal
7.1 The Client has the right to terminate the Agreement, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products.
7.2 The right of withdrawal must be exercised within that period, by sending notice to WBS by an email to email@example.com.
7.3 If the Products have been delivered to the customer, they must be returned to WBS within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products at his own expense.
7.4 The right of withdrawal - in addition to the terms and conditions described in paragraphs 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 - is exercised properly if they are fully met the following conditions:
a. The e-mail must be sent within the allotted time and must contain all data related to the purchase made, including the order number;
b. Products must not have been used or damaged;
c. Products must be returned in their original packaging;
d. Products must be returned to WBS in a single shipment by the Customer. WBS, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and delivered at different times.
7.5 Where the right of withdrawal is exercised by the Customer in accordance with the provisions in these Terms and Conditions of Sale, WBS shall refund the amounts paid, less any shipping costs charged to the customer in the shortest time possible and, in any If, within thirty (30) days from the date on which he becomes aware of the right of withdrawal by the customer.
7.6 If any condition is not complied with these Conditions of Sale about the proper exercise of the right of withdrawal, the customer is not entitled to a refund of the money paid to WBS; However, the customer is given the right to obtain, at its own expense, the return of the Products in the state in which they were returned to WBS, or a partial refund the value of which must be allocated according to the exclusive and sole discretion of the WBS. This
reimbursement may or may not be accepted by the customer.
7.7 It is understood that if the customer decides not to exercise the option referred to in paragraph 7.6, WBS is entitled to withhold the Products, in addition to the sums received.
8. Time and reimbursement arrangements
8.1 After the return of the Products by the Customer, WBS provides the necessary investigations relating to compliance with the conditions for the return of art. 8 above. In the event that the checks are successfully completed, WBS will send an e-mail to the Customer confirming the acceptance of the returned item.
8.2 Whatever the mode of payment used by the customer, the refund procedure is triggered by WBS within 30 days from the date of the return.
8.3 If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the Purchase Order and the customer who made the payment, the reimbursement referred to in this Article. 9 will be performed by the WBS, in all cases, towards the latter.
8.4 The value date of the crediting shall be the same in the case of payment by credit card, so the customer does not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest. Other payment systems may not offer this possibility.
8.5 In any event, the Parties mutually agree that WBS will in no case be held liable in relation to any loss or damage of returned products.
For any dispute exclusively settled by the Court of Rome.
10.1 Personal data processing: access to some sections of the site and/or any requests for information and services from users of the Site may require users to enter personal data. The Data Controller is WBS who will ensure that the data is processed pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code on the Protection of Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the "Code") and the Article 12 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred as “GDPR”) .This information note aims to inform users on how WBS will use their personal data before they access the various sections of the Site and before they enter their data. Therefore, users are required to read this information note before compiling the boxes in the various sections of the Site.
10.2 Purpose of data processing: Your personal data are processed as follows:
A) Without your declared approval (art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Codice Privacy and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes:
B) Only upon your declared authorization(artt. 23 e 130 Codice Privacy and art. 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
10.3 Processing procedures: The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed either on paper or electronically and / or automated, through the use of a website hosted by Serverplan in Italy. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service
The Owner has taken a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS; complies with the ISO / IEC 27000, WG3 and WG4 standards.
10.5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal process managers and / or system administrators;
10.6. Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
10.7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
10.8. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the Site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you can not receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion polls and approval. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
10.9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaints to the Guarantor Authority.10. How to exercise your rights You may at any time exercise your rights by sending: • a registered letter to a. Carlo Amaddeo, Via Gregorio VII, 198, 00165 Rome • an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The Owner does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
12.1 Types and management of Cookiea) Technical cookies or "technical cookies": (i) necessary cookies or "strictly necessary cookies": They are necessary for navigation on a website and the use of its features, such as to allow a correct display or access to restricted areas. Therefore, disabling these cookies does not allow these activities (ii) Performance cookies or "performance cookies": They collect information on the efficiency of the responses of a website to the user's requests in an anonymous form, for the sole purpose of improving the functionality of the Internet site; for example, which pages are most frequently visited by the user, and if there have been errors or delays in the delivery of web pages (iii) Function cookies or "functionality cookies": Allow the site to remember the choices made by users and re-propose them to subsequent accesses in order to provide better and personalized services: for example, they can be used to offer content similar to those previously requested by the user. b) Cookies for targeted advertising or "cookie targeting": to offer users potentially close to their interests, as detected during browsing. For example, they are used to limit the administration of a given advertisement, or to deduce the effectiveness of a campaign from the frequency of display of the related advertising. These cookies can also be administered by third parties, also on behalf of advertisers. The user can accept or refuse these cookies expressing their consent ("opt in") prior to the administration of the same.
12.2 Disabling ("opt-out") for cookies: The rules on the protection of personal data provide that the user can disable cookies already given ("opt-out"). The opt-out is scheduled for cd. "Technical cookies" (Article 122 of the Code), as well as for cookies that do not fall under "previously accepted" technical cookies ("opt in") by the user. By virtue of this distinction, the user may proceed with the disabling and / or cancellation of cookies ("opt-out") through the relevant settings of their browser and the disabling and / or deletion of individual cookies not "technical" administered by third parties parties by accessing the website operated by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
13. Owner, manager and agent of the personal data management is WBS Games of Carlo Amaddeo with registered office in Rome Via Gregorio VII, 198. External manager of the treatment, is Dott. Gaspar Fedeli, Via Gaetano Donizetti, 20 00198 Rome, for tax and tax purposes .
14. Changes to this StatementThis statement may be subject to change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.